[Rawstudio-users] Batch Ctrl+B

Anders Kvist anders at kvistmail.dk
Wed Jan 5 00:17:47 CET 2011

On 2011-01-05 00:00, Anders Kvist wrote:
> On 2011-01-04 23:57, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
>> After removing an item from the Batch queue, Ctrl+B no longer works but
>> the Batch menu item still functions correctly.
>> After using the Batch menu function .. Ctrl+B works again.
> Interesting, I'll take a look at that...

Hm, okay, I think I see two things here...

1) If I click remove on a photo in the queue and the photo is currently
opened, I cannot add it afterwards with ctrl-b. If I select an other
photo ctrl-b works...

2) If I click remove on a photo in the queue and an other photo is
opened and not added to the queue, I CAN use ctrl-b to add that photo to
the queue afterwards...

So it seems like this can be narrowed down to this:
You cannot add a photo you currently have open to the batch queue just
after you've removed it.

/Anders