[Rawstudio-users] Color management

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Sat Aug 27 20:30:57 CEST 2011

Hi, guys.

Big thanks (again) for making rawstudio and congratulations with 2.0
release. Week ago it hit debian-testing, so i had very nice surpise that
things which stop me from using my belowed fast raw converter with nice
interface are simpy gone. It has lens correction now! New sharpness
filter is so nice, that i want to try it on my new lens :)

Ok, now my problem. I have wide-gamut monitor, so i have to use monitor
profile unconditionally to have correct colors displayed. In previous
version i were able to set icc profile for my monitor, in this version i
am in trouble where to put icc profile for monitor. I checked straces
and found that rawstudio holds profiles
in /usr/share/rawstudio/profiles. I put profile for my monitor to that
path, but still no signs of my profile in settings box.

How to set custom monitor profile?

Thanks in advance,
Gennady.