[Rawstudio-users] Compatibility between stable and daily versions

Wesley Leong wesleong at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 17:44:18 CEST 2010

Hello again,
I had another question about compatibility between versions. I've been using
the daily version for a little while now, and recently was going through
some of my photos that were processed under the last stable release. I've
noticed that the photos look different between the two versions (I pulled
them up on both the stable and daily with the same settings). I'm assuming
(let me know if I'm wrong) that there are some changes that were made to the
latest version with contrast, saturation, etc, that is causing this, so that
even with the same values the two versions will render it differently. Is
there a way that my previously processed could be automatically adjusted to
look the same (or close to) in the new version?

Thanks,
Wes