[Rawstudio-users] lensfun distortion correction for manual lenses

Wesley Leong wesleong at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 17:59:13 CEST 2010

Hello,
I had a question about the distortion correction. I have a manual wide angle
lens and have created a lensfun profile for it, solely for distortion
correction. It being manual, there is no values recorded in the EXIF.
However, I've manually selected the lens in rawstudio, but I don't think the
distortion is being corrected. Is there something I additional that I need
to do or maybe I'm not understanding with how this is supposed to work?

Thanks,
Wes