[Rawstudio-users] Image Management Question

David Vincent-Jones davidvj at frontier.com
Fri Dec 10 02:37:30 CET 2010

Anders;

I hadn't even dared to ask for a print plug-in ... but that really would
be great at some point in time. Shall we say the icing on the cake!

I was not aware of 'photoprint' before but have now briefly looked at
it .. it unfortunately does not appear to be CUPS aware which would be a
major concern in that some printers would not be supported. Maybe that
problem could be addressed however!
I, personally am not so keen on printing through GIMP until the
developers, hopefully one day, get their 16 bit act together.

"Grading, sorting and all that I use RS :)" .. he says ...
Well; that's interesting. I can add tags but cannot see them on the
images .. I can set a 'processing priority' but not sort several files
on that; there is no 'star' or similar grading system ..... you need to
tell us all how you do it because, again, I am obviously missing
something. Maybe it's time for one of us to start writing a manual.

Thanks again;

David