[Rawstudio-users] Colour change on export

Francesco Scaglioni fgs at mossdog.net
Sun Aug 22 03:24:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

Please, please don't think that I am complaining or critical in any way. Rawstudio is a fantastic piece of software that has made a huge difference to me. I only wish I could help in some way. Your work is very much appreciated. Unfortunately I am out working / away and will probablyy not get a chance to try the new build until the latter part of today (It now being about 0225 in the morning).

Thanks once again,

Francesco

---
(Apologies for any brevity - this email was sent from a mobile device)
---