[Rawstudio-users] Happy holidays 2008!

Anders Brander anders at brander.dk
Wed Dec 24 17:15:43 CET 2008

Hi!

Another year has almost passed in the Rawstudio calendar. We are almost
at our three year anniversary!

In the passing year we released the infamous version 1.0, we had our
much needed release party with lots of champagne - and then development
somewhat slowed down. Releasing version 1.0 was much harder work than we
anticipated, we needed to relax for a few months. I hope we didn't get
too relaxed :)

Before the 1.1 release we added some very needed features to Rawstudio.
Demosaic found its way in for 0.7, sharpen was one of the important
features added for 1.0 and even EXIF support got added in time for 1.1.

Since the 1.1 release, we have been planning and coding the new plugin
architecture for Rawstudio. We hope to make a formal release before
summer sporting this new architecture, which would make contributing to
the project a lot easier, especially for newcomers.

We would like to thank the community around Rawstudio and everybody who
contributed in any way in 2008. We wish you and your family a happy
holiday and a great 2009.

We hope to see you all at Libre Graphics Meeting 2009 in Montréal!

Anders Brander & Anders Kvist