[Rawstudio-dev] Documentation

Klaus Post klauspost at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 20:21:24 CET 2010

Hi!

Yes - as you correctly point out the UI aspect is still in an
unfinished state. Major userside changes will hopefully include:

* Re-worked sharpen. Complete
* Denoise: Complete.
* Tag library: Concept implemented, needs finishing touches.
* Lens correction: Need finishing touches.
* General UI: We are hoping to switch to a tool-state mode, so you can
select which tool you currently work on (WB select, rotate, crop,
etc). Still unimplemented.
* New Color profiles and management: Almost ready, still needs finetuning.
* Export filters: Needs finishing touches.
* Camera settings dialog: Still unimplemented.

I think Anders B is the one with the best overview of the timeframe,
but it is our hope to get 2.0 feature complete before long.

Regards, Klaus Post

http://www.klauspost.com