[Rawstudio-dev] Rawstudio 0.7 released

Richard Querin rfquerin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:22:45 CET 2008

Brilliant brilliant brilliant!! :)

When I saw that note about demosaic and full resolution I was definitely a
happy camper.

A buddy and myself do a site <http://screencasters.heathenx.org> with a
series of screencasts about Inkscape. For a while I've been thinking of
doing one about Rawstudio just to demonstrate what a great app it is. I may
finally get around to doing that in the next few days.

I only ran it here in VMware today but man it looks very very nice.  That
full resolution problem was something that didn't *really* affect me, but
it's nice to remove that little hurdle.

Great job guys!

RQ