[Rawstudio-dev] Batch export GUI/settings

Paweł Gołaszewski blues at gda.pl
Fri Jan 19 12:39:23 CET 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Martin Egger wrote:
> > I will work on filetype specific options when i get home from work, so
> > i hope to have some of those ready tomorrow.
> Great. To save some space ... I wonder if options like filename and
> directory are really needed in this menu. They could be set in
> preferences, as you don't want to change them very often.

I'm making usually 2 directories: small/ and full/

First goes to http and the second goes for some special purposes.

so... yes, that setting in tab i _really_ useful...

> General question: Are two different directories for manual export and
> batch export needed? A single one might be enough.

directory in preferences should be threated as default for
not-opened-befor-directory. When I set something in batch-tab or manually
export something it should be saved as export directory for that dir.

needed. :)