[Rawstudio-dev] Batch export GUI/settings

Martin Egger martin.egger at gmx.net
Fri Jan 19 12:22:40 CET 2007

> I've made the buttons for managing the batch queue and committed them
> last night. Check it out...does it work and stuff?

Yes, it's working ;-)

> I've been a bit skeptic about the resize in batch, cause a width and
> height spinner would lock to eighter portrait or landscape mode...but
> let me know if what i come up with is usable and makes sence.
> (resize doesn't work yet)

I normally use resize in batch to process large numbers of images for picture
shows etc., where full sized images are not needed. So yes, rezise in batch is
very useful!

> I will work on filetype specific options when i get home from work, so i
> hope to have some of those ready tomorrow.

Great. To save some space ... I wonder if options like filename and directory
are really needed in this menu. They could be set in preferences, as you don't
want to change them very often. General question: Are two different directories
for manual export and batch export needed? A single one might be enough.

Martin