[Rawstudio-dev] Suggestion for exporting status indication

Anders Kvist akv at lnxbx.dk
Tue Jan 16 01:07:30 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 02:03 +0100, Anders Kvist wrote:
> And a new and working version of the batch processing has been
> committed! Along with patch, it works fine and has its own tab beside
> the toolbox...just a quick test, how does this look, feel and work?
>
> http://rawstudio.org/files/patches/akv/rev1053_batch_window.patch
>
> A plan is to only view the filaname and setting id along with a 50% (or
> less) thumbnail. An other idea is that there should be some buttons to
> manipulate the queue (move up, down, remove from queue and run/pause).
>
> Any suggestions?

I've committed everything from the patch and some more and i've made a
new patch for settings in the batch tab..looks great, but...there is a
small problem ;)

http://rawstudio.org/files/patches/akv/rev1068_batch_window_settings.patch

Who finds it first? ;) (And no, it's not the width)

I'll change Ctrl-B to Insert tomorrow. What should remove from the
queue, ALT-Insert?

/Anders Kvist