[Rawstudio-dev] Suggestion for exporting status indication

Martin Egger martin.egger at gmx.net
Mon Jan 15 20:42:59 CET 2007

> I have the same feeling as you, double-clicking is natural for opening
> files. But inside an application, a never misses it.

Me too, but only for opening files. Inside a single click operation gives you
increased speed. But I could live with a double-click to open an image ...

Once again, a reference to C1 and RS (and Bibble too, if I remember correctly) -
it's exactly how these programs work: A single click selects and opens an image.

Martin