[Rawstudio-dev] Suggestion for exporting status indication

Martin Egger martin.egger at gmx.net
Mon Jan 15 16:00:40 CET 2007

> Except autostart, due to dcraw has not been implemented as a library,
> we cannot run two instances at the same time. Therefore when the
> batchqueue starts, we will have to disable the rest of rawstudio
> (until this has been solved).

OK, I will add this to the 'Getting started' document.

> > - a 'select multiple images' in the image browser will be needed ;-)
> There is a add current view (the selected tab in the iconbox).

What I was thinking about is the possibility to select multiple images in the RAW file browser area and adding them to the queue with a single keystroke. Multiple selection will also be needed for pasting correction settings to more than one image at a time.

Martin