[Rawstudio-dev] Suggestion for exporting status indication

Martin Egger martin.egger at gmx.net
Mon Jan 15 15:01:47 CET 2007

> And a new and working version of the batch processing has been
> committed! Along with patch, it works fine and has its own tab beside
> the toolbox...just a quick test, how does this look, feel and work?
> http://rawstudio.org/files/patches/akv/rev1053_batch_window.patch

Thanks! Seems to be working well. No crashes here on two systems with Ubuntu 6.10.

> A plan is to only view the filename and setting id along with a 50% (or
> less) thumbnail. An other idea is that there should be some buttons to
> manipulate the queue (move up, down, remove from queue and run/pause).

Some ideas:

- Use INSERT to add an image to the queue instead of CTRL-B ... to be 'compatible' with C1 and RS
- Add batch processing parameters like output directory, autostart queue, file format, bit depth, resize, ... to the batch tab
- Buttons as suggested would be useful (remove, run, pause), but not all are highest prio (move up/down)
- I don't see the thumbnail in the queue entry to be a high priority things to do
- a 'select multiple images' in the image browser will be needed ;-)

Martin