[Rawstudio-dev] Rawstudio crash on 'Export As...'

Richard Querin rfquerin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:02:07 CET 2007

On 1/15/07, Anders Brander <anders at brander.dk> wrote:

> This explains your pool jpegs. As a workaround you can set this to 100.
>
> /abrander

I've checked out 1055 and set the jpeg quality setting in gconf-editor to
100. So the colours look good now! Thanks!

However Export As.. still crashes the program.  :(

I'm pretty much a Linux newbie, so excuse any stupid questions, but is there
a way to confirm which version of rawstudio I'm running? If I've checked out
multiple versions into different folders does it run the most recently
compiled one? I've been checking the date on the /usr/local/bin/rawstudio
file and it seems to match the date of the latest compile. The About dialog
only shows the release version so they all say 0.4.1.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Richard