[Rawstudio-dev] Suggestion for exporting status indication

Anders Kvist akv at lnxbx.dk
Mon Jan 15 02:03:26 CET 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 21:20 +0100, Anders Kvist wrote:
> > I think this problem will be 'solved' once a batch processing is available to
> > develop the images.
>
> I'm working on it...unfortunatly i haven't got that much spare time to
> use on rawstudio as i would like to. :/

And a new and working version of the batch processing has been
committed! Along with patch, it works fine and has its own tab beside
the toolbox...just a quick test, how does this look, feel and work?

http://rawstudio.org/files/patches/akv/rev1053_batch_window.patch

A plan is to only view the filaname and setting id along with a 50% (or
less) thumbnail. An other idea is that there should be some buttons to
manipulate the queue (move up, down, remove from queue and run/pause).

Any suggestions?

/Anders Kvist