[Rawstudio-dev] Crashing when navigating away from and back to a directory

Richard Querin rfquerin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:12:32 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem:

I open a directory, adjust settings on the photos, prioritize them etc.. But
I don't save out converted jpegs. I switch to another folder and do some
other changes there. When I go back to the original folder where I made the
adjustments the program crashes.

I had a similar problem a while ago where the program crashed and I found
that launching it with another folder name as an argument brought up the
program normally. I can of course do this to get Rawstudio running again,
but when I go back to that folder where I made the changes, it crashes
again.

Any ideas? Last time it was mentioned that it might be a GTK+ bug. I'm not
at home right now, but I'll re-run it from gdb and post the backtrace info
as was suggested before when I get home.

It would be kind of nice to find a solution since I spent a good hour tuning
about 50 raw files before it crashed. (grrr)

Richard