[Rawstudio-dev] Auto white/black point

Anders Kvist anders at kvistmail.dk
Wed Aug 15 22:05:07 CEST 2007

Hi guys

I've committed auto white/black point calculation to trunk. I hope to
get some testing help from you guys :)

There are 2 values i've been trying to adjust a little, black_threshold
and white_threshold in toolbox.c (line 365 and 366). I'am hoping to find
the magic values that will be good for every image...but it needs
testing to find those...

My idea about it is that a very few pixels should be underexposed and
some pixels should be allowed to be overexposed. It's just an idea i
have, so i'm open for any suggestions...

An other thing is the name... check the context menu in curves...any
suggestions are welcome :)

/Anders Kvist